We propose sensing solutions based on NV centers in diamonds, that are highly sensitive to magnetic fields.
This quantum technology is born out of 20 years of academic research. WAINVAM-E designs and sells devices with pico-Tesla sensitivities and spatial resolution at micrometer scale by exploiting the sensitivity of the spin states of the NV center to magnetic fields. The combination of these properties is unique.
Many proofs of concept of NV magnetometers already exist in academic laboratories. We believe that technological maturity has now been reached for certain applications, making their commercialization promising. Our magnetometer and magnetic field imager solutions offer competitive sensitivity, resolution, portability, robustness and prices.
We are targeting markets where industrialization is possible (technological obstacles solved, possible industrial scale), with high added value both in the know-how involved in the underlying technologies, in their integration into complex, as well as in the industrial and commercial applications.
- Nondestructive testing (detection of corrosion, cracks, surface conditions) in the oil&gas, nuclear and aeronautics industries
- Defect detection in (power management) ICs
- Autonomous navigation systems (no need of satellite)
- Detection of oxidative stress or of any magnetic species in living cells (for cosmetics, drug design, medical diagnostics)
- Medical imaging (MEG and ECG)